GenaLGarrison

This blog was created by me to get into the world of blogging. It will have stories, poetry, rantings, ravings, and just anything you'd like to see.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

I am an online Diva. For those not familiar with the term it means that I spend quite a bit of time online surfing websites, posting to message boards, and reading blogs.

I'm also an author. My first novel Baring it All will be officially released May 14 2005 but it's currently available in pre-release from my publisher www.publishamerica.com/book/8475 or my website www.genalgarrison.

In addition to all that I'm a single mother living and working the South just trying to make it each day.This blog was created to discuss those things, and as a place where I could let it all hang out.Welcome and Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home