GenaLGarrison

This blog was created by me to get into the world of blogging. It will have stories, poetry, rantings, ravings, and just anything you'd like to see.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Things get a little easier...

Once you understand.

I'm getting better at this blogging thing but not as proficient as I'd like to be. I mean I did my own website with no HTML experience and I think I did a good job. I've done all sorts of online sites but blogging is trying to defeat me.

I will not be defeated. I will learn how to successfully blog.

Anyhoo...There are some fine brothers outside cutting grass for my landlord. But they have their wives with them.

Yes I am peeved that those wives are not Black women. One is clearly white, the other one could be Hispanic...I didn't get a close look at her.

I know that people should be able to love whoever they wanna love blah blah blah. But when I'm alone, and dateless, doing blogs...I just get a lil perturbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home