GenaLGarrison

This blog was created by me to get into the world of blogging. It will have stories, poetry, rantings, ravings, and just anything you'd like to see.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Monday April 25, 2005

I had a great weekend. Nothing spectacular but no drama and that makes it great.

This morning I went out and ran some errands then returned to work on more book promotions. I received an email to do an author spotlight on Literary Essence. I'm excited about that. I also contacted 2 newspapers for an address to send my press releases.

As a writer, writing the extra stuff like press releases, letters, and bios should come easy to me, but actually it doesn't. I find it very difficult to say the least.

Tomorrow I'm off to Kinkos to print bookmarks and postcards to send out for book promotions.

It's hard work, but everytime I get an email saying "Hey I read your book" it's all worth it.

The Diva will be back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home