GenaLGarrison

This blog was created by me to get into the world of blogging. It will have stories, poetry, rantings, ravings, and just anything you'd like to see.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Private Library

This is my other baby. Private Library is a story sight owned by myself, author and poet Ebony Farashuu, and webmaster Kelli L. Costly.

It's a site where Ebony and I write stories in different genres. Kelli is in charge of all updates and maintaining the site.

Currently we have mystery, romance, science fiction, erotica, christian fiction and inspirational.

The current science fiction story is about Nigel Tomin. A black man born on another planet who travels to earth to begin a new life. He and his followers chose earth because it's the planet where their ancestors, the ancient Egyptians are from.

My other favorite story that I'm working on is in the Christian fiction genre and it's called Prodigal. It's about twin sisters who are both in love with the same man.

Stop by sometime and check us out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home