GenaLGarrison

This blog was created by me to get into the world of blogging. It will have stories, poetry, rantings, ravings, and just anything you'd like to see.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

It's official

I will no longer refer to myself as a Christian. I am a person who loves God the Christ but I won't be associated with the likeness or that name of CHRISTIAN.

Some good Christians have told me that I'm a liar when I say I'm a CHRISTIAN, and that God is not pleased with me.

Now the God in spirit explained to me that this is a trick of Satan. If he can convince me that I am not a Christian then he can have me back working for him full-time.

I'm not going to fall for that, but I am getting rid of the label. It's not a label that a Godly person can be proud to wear anymore.

It's a label of hippocrites, and modern day pharisees. It's the label of people who scream about Christ while being hurtful.

It's the label of priest who molest little boys.

It's the label of apostles who steal old ladies social security checks.

It's the label of gossips who point fingers at the wrong of others while not utilizing a mirror.

It's the label of those who denounce anything that is not expressly done their good and CHRISTIAN way.

It's not me...so I won't claim it.

No this lover of Jesus the Christ will no longer be a slave to that label. This lover of Jesus the Christ will continue to love him with all my heart and soul. I will continue to strive to be the woman he wants me to be. I will continue to walk in the newness of his light.

The CHRISTIANS can do whatever they choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home