GenaLGarrison

This blog was created by me to get into the world of blogging. It will have stories, poetry, rantings, ravings, and just anything you'd like to see.

Monday, May 16, 2005

I am way too busy

I am way too busy for my own good. As I posted last week I've rejoined the rat race and am working 8 hours a day.

After that I am working another 5 hours a day promoting my book, taking care of my home, and just basically having a life.

I need a clone. LOL

This week in between working I've made bookmarks and postcards to promote my book and as soon as I finish writing this I will be mailing them out.

I also designed and made a birthday banner for a church member along with programs.

My Moms is in a rehab facility following a coma last month so I have to run to visit her.

In between there I find some time to eat and sleep, and blog.

I'll be back with more next week, but right now I'm heading for bed.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Rod said…

    Hey Mami. So sory to hear about your moms. I'll say a little prayer for you. I'm headed to Chicago to spend the summer with mine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home